Please select a tab to display its contents!
- Bachelor of Arts - Colorado State University - 2007
- Major in Economics
- Minor in Business
- Little People's Landing Learning Centers
- - 2007 to 2018
- - Financial Oversight, Review, and Analysis
- - Information Technology Department
- - Operational Quality, Analysis, and Leadership
- Successfully guided LPL through reorganization focusing on high end locations with great customer service at the cost of increased labor which produced increased capacity utilization and positively affected the bottom line.
- Successfully closed 3 underperforming schools with poor long term outlook and opportunity and opened 3 schools with high long term outlook and opportunity.
- Increased gross income by 17.5% from July 2013- July 2018
- Increased profit 900% from July 2013- July 2018
- Reduced labor percent of gross income 2.9%; took it from 48.8% in July 2013 to 47.4% in July 2018
- Reduced state subsidy income 47%; took it from 18% of gross income to 8% of gross income
- Improved budgeting accuracy, operational efficiency, costs analysis, and business systems of LPL
- Market analysis of current industries to determine long term viability, growth opportunity, and potential investment avenues
- Use of present/future cash flows, NPV, IRR, WACC, CAP rates, P/E ratios, to evaluate opportunities, investments, and projects.
- Developed backend IT infrastructure and enterprise systems of LPL
- Design, develop, and host this website, riversbendoutfitting.com, and kidslovelpl.com
- Successfully sniffed out network traffic to identify infected machine that was connecting to a conficker virus sinkhole, isolated and removed the infected machine from the network.
- Servers Managed:
- Language Proficiency:
- Web and Miscellaneous Information Technology:
- Kerberos Authentication
- LDAP Bind Authentication
- Owncloud file sharing with ldap authentication
Business and Financial Skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Cost Analysis, Budgeting, variance analysis
- Analyzing Market Trends
- Commercial Real Estate Experience
- Understanding of Financial Statements and Accounting Practices
- Financial Ratios
- Asset Valuation
- Net Present Value and Internal Rate of Return
- Value of Future and Present Cash Flows
- Experience in Management
- Self Motivated
- Extensive Operations Experience
- Familiar with Insurance Terminology and Policies